Hillary Clinton defends email use, admits deleting ‘personal’ messages


Hillary Clinton on Tuesday defended her use of a private email account as secretary of state, saying she had done so as a matter of convenience and has since turned over all work-related correspondence to the State Department. But she acknowledged removing personal emails like “yoga routines” and planning her daughter Chelsea’s wedding and her mother’s funeral. She insisted her email server would remain private.
“The server contains personal communications from my husband and me and I believe I have met all my responsibilities. The server will remain private. I think the State Department will be able over time to release all the records that was provided,” Clinton said.
She added it would probably have been “smarter” to keep a separate work-related account. 

Link Here

********************************
I suggest we get her e-mails since she don't want to give them all up,
bitches e-mail
hdr22@clintonemail.com
Her ip :208.91.197.27
53/tcp open  tcpwrapped

80/tcp open  http       Apache httpd
te0-0-2-3.nr11.b006628-1.aus02.atlas.cogentco.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Trolling